Tuesday, September 23, 2008

National Stay at Home Week

TV is BAAAAAAAACK!! WOO HOO!!
I am so excited the normal programing is returning! The CSI cliff hangers (Both Vegas and Miami had big cliff hangers) I am glad for the return of The Big Bang Theory, it is a well written hilarious show! How I Met Your Mother, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Grey's Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars (which I will be chronicling this year) Smallville, Bones, House, NCIS, Survivor, Chuck, Dirty Sexy Money, Desperate Housewives! Oy I watch too much TV, but thank GOD for TiVo! There will be some other new shows that I want to check out, but we will see if I can fit them into my watching schedule! Plus I still have Project Runway (a few shows left for this season, plus a new LA season starting in January) and The Hills. Hope you are all enjoying the beginning to a full season of some great TV!

No comments: